Indirect taxes are the charges that are levied on goods and services. After the introduction of Goods & Service Tax (GST) and sweeping changes being made by the Government of India in the GST Law ever since it is introduced, it has become imperative that the Law is followed in spirit from the day one. Apart from dealing with existing litigations of previous Laws i.e. Service Tax, Excise Duty, VAT/CST, the services provided by our team of experts includes:
1) Goods & Services Tax
- Registration under GST Act;
- Compilation and filing of Monthly Returns and reconciliation of Monthly Returns with accounting records maintained;
- Compilation and filing of Annual Returns;
- Advisory on issues relating to GST on sales and other transactions and also on eligibility of Input Tax Credit as well as works contract transactions and Reverse charge mechanism transactions;
- Ascertaining the taxability under reverse charge mechanism of GST, Place of Provision of Rules and Point of Taxation Rules so as to determine the liability and exemption from GST;
- Representation before the Department, Assessment & Appeal;
- Refund application for exporters;
- GST Audit.
- Registration & record maintenance;
- Filing Challans & returns;
- Representation before respective authorities.